Full form of NDPS
Full form of NDPS – Narcotic Drugs And Psychotropic Substances
What is Narcotic Drugs And Psychotropic Substances ?
The Narcotic Medication and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, generally known as the N.D.P.S. Act, is an Act of the Parliament of India that prohibits an individual to supply/manufacture/domesticate, possess, promote, buy, transport, retailer, and/or eat any narcotic drug or psychotropic substance. Wikipedia
NDPS Important Facts :
- N.D.P.S. quick title is the Narcotic Medication and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985.
- This Act NDPS extends to the entire of India.
- It came into power after the Central Authorities notified it within the Gazette of India on 14 November 1985.
- N.D.P.S. applies additionally to all Indian residents exterior India and to all individuals on ships and plane registered in India.
- Anybody who contravenes the NDPS Act will face punishment based mostly on the amount of the banned substance.
- The Narcotic Medication and Psychotropic Substances, Act, 1985 (N.D.P.S. Act) has been Criticised closely for its stringent punishments, together with that of an award of the loss of life penalty to repeat offenders below Section 31A of the Act.
Hope You Like This Put up in the event you like then share it along with your family and friends in order that they will get the data .